Sober or not Pelosi makes no sense. She has said that the Republicans have hit rock bottom after the staggering blow due to the Jan. 6 censure resolution calling the Republican Party a cult and asking The Republican Party to take their party back and that America needs a strong party. Look who is talking. The Majority Leader of the Party of Doom.
The RNC took a rare step to censure Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois for sitting on the Democrat-dominated House select committee investigating the attack. The resolution states the RNC will “no longer support them as members of the Republican Party.” The RNC, in its resolution, argued that Cheney and Kinzinger are “participating in a Democratic-led persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse.”
Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, enacted in the wake of the Civil War, says no person shall serve in Congress “who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress … to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same.”
Pelosi said any member of Congress who participated in the Jan. 6 insurrection should also be “held accountable.” Well, who holds her or the Democrats accountable for anything these days? It is totally absurd. Here are just ten of the most stupid remarks she has made, and I am sure she was juiced.
- Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals. It’s not just our country, it’s theirs, too!
2. Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.
3. It’s almost a false argument to say that we have a spending problem.
4. Pays to have a nuclear bomb in your pocket.
5. Let’s talk about where a more serious structure might be necessary, where fencing will do or mowing the grass so that people can’t be smuggled through the grass – that’s something.
6. We have to pass the bill for you to find out what’s in it.
7. Forcing Trump to release his tax returns is one of the first things we’d do when Democrats win back the House.
8. Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than any other program.
9. I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. It’s cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels.
10. Waiting hours longer in the emergency room will allow you to make new friends!
Stupid is as stupid says …